12.14.2006

The Continue

And the 4th date is concluded. Not only am I in new territory, but I'm in a completely unknown place. This is no Lewis and Clark mission, this is the first mission to Mars. I'm so confused, distraught, and just plain don't understand, but....I'm happy. After our date, which was an all day thing, including many things, one of those, most importantly, being cuddling and making out. Yes, that's right, I said making out. It was fun, and nice, and I forgot how it felt to be so close to someone like that. Proximity wise I mean, not emotionally. After the conclusion of our date, I sat at home, giddy, and satisfied. So much so that I actually took my roommate out for an extravagant dinner, which, in truth, should have been for him. Well Justin, you do still surprise me. Anyway anyway, back to what I was saying, concluding my dinner and some movie watching, I came online, and read that his away message said, "Palpitations." I wasn't quite sure whether that was a good thing or not, but I'm concluding that it's for the better end of the inquiry. Which, still, surprises and excites me. I'm just glad that finally something seems to be working, though I'm knocking on wood and punching myself in the face for putting that into print. The holidays are coming, which is a stiff time, so I'm not sure what that will bring, but then again, I guess, I need to go in willingly and wholeheartedly.

Until the next post. Happy Holidays.

Oh, and other than Justin, my life seems to be improving as well. (Minus family).

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is all good news! I am so happy for you. I think palpitations means his heart beats faster for you and that is a very good thing. Just relax and go with the flow. Happy holidays to you too.